Attracting New Residents to PSRAC Facilities Seminar
PSRAC facilities are committed to delivering excellent customer service, high levels of care and quality. We aim to deliver the best possible outcomes for residents and their families and to attract new residents to our facilities.
As part of the Living Longer, Living Better program, the PSRAC has developed a training program for all customer-facing team members and managers to further enhance our customer service capabilities and position our facilities as positive and desirable aged care solutions across Victoria. This increased customer service focus will strengthen our competitive advantage and communicate the benefits of our offering to our stakeholders.
Book in for our upcoming training session and learn:
- The importance of customer service in the decision-making process
- What consumers expect
- How to manage and deliver on high customer service expectations
- How to improve the entry process into aged care
- How to manage quality phone enquiries
- Optimising the all-important tour
- Ethical, no pressure “selling” skills
The training sessions will be delivered by Megan Walker and Kathy Rees from Market Savvy. Market Savvy delivers advice, training and campaigns to the health and medical industry across the fields of marketing, communications and business development.